You can report Any Fraud or Crime to Terminate Crime any time of the day or night using our online reporting tool. Reporting online is quick and easy. The tool will guide you through simple questions to identify what has happened and our advisors are available twenty four hours through Live chat to give you help and advice if you need it.
When reporting online you will be given the option to register, login to an existing account or continue as a guest.
By registering you will be able to:
- 1. Save and resume a partially completed report
- 2. Track progress of your report
- 3. Add information to your report
- 4. Request to discuss your report through email
- 5. Receive an update by email
If you continue as a guest you will only be able to receive updates by email or post.
Reporting Crime of other organisations
If your report relates to any of the below, please kindly follow the links on the category page to report it to the appropriate organisation.
- 1. Counterfeit Currency
- 2. Theft of a vehicle.
- 3. Suspicious online behavior with or towards a child.
- 4. Online hate or bullying crime, material or messages.
- 5. Counterfeit medicine or medical devices available to purchase online.
- 6. Business or personal tax fraud matter.
- 7. Benefit fraud.
- 8. Immigration fraud.
Reporting a live Crime Matters 24/7